I live in the wonderful and volatile city of Joburg in South Africa. Sometimes I get the urge to write stuff down. This is where it lives.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Why can't I stop watching this STUPID show?!

Ok, I know I am a TV addict and watch too much - but most of it is (in my opinion) good stuff to watch. My favourite shows are 'Carnivale' and 'Desperate Housewives', which I think most people would admit are not crap.

And yet, I can't stop watching 'Alias'. Why??? It is so stupid and far-fetched and bad - and yet I feel compelled to watch it every week. What is WRONG with me? I am an intelligent person. I am not obsessed with Jennifer Garner or anybody else on the show (although that wouldn't even be a decent excuse).

Every week, I sit there and roll my eyes at the ridiculous plot and horrific dialogue. And don't even get me started on the Marshall character! What were they thinking!!??

Oh well, maybe after tonight's episode I can try stop. Again.

*Sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home