I live in the wonderful and volatile city of Joburg in South Africa. Sometimes I get the urge to write stuff down. This is where it lives.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Getting old(er)

A few days ago I had to concede that the 'bleached-blonde-by-the-sun' strands in my hair are in fact grey hairs.

I also don't recognise my hands - they belong to an aging woman.

I hate most new music.

I hate new technology and it confuses me.

But it's ok... because inside I feel like I'm finally getting to know myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamarai said...

Ha! After your email I thought I would check your blog. I must agree. Also, I have noticed some lines forming around my eyes and on my forehead. I can't bear the thought of smoky clubs. I look forward to quiet, undemanding weekends. I garden.

I have become a strange mish-mash of my mother and my father.

2:37 pm

 
Blogger dori said...

Oh yeah - that's the worst part - I'm becoming my mother! ;>

5:26 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home