I live in the wonderful and volatile city of Joburg in South Africa. Sometimes I get the urge to write stuff down. This is where it lives.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Fantasy Invention #1

Let me begin with a disclaimer: I am NOT a violent person. Honest!

But sometimes I wish I had some sort of gun or rifle mounted on my car steering wheel. This would not be for stupid, bad drivers - that's far too boring.

I would use it to shoot at people who litter - people who throw junk out their car windows as they drive. There's also the occasional walker who throws stuff down the gutters, causing our roads to flood whenever it rains. Grrrrrrr...

Note: If the item littered is a cigarette I should get 'double points' - maybe a chocolate could automatically appear in my ashtray? Just a thought...

3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

lol. Those people bother me too. You don't come across as a violent person at all. Honest! :)

3:27 am

 
Blogger Chris said...

Perhaps some sort of litter gun, that fires bits of wet garbage into their cars.

You get to vent your (justifiable) rage, they get what's coming to them, but no one dies from it.

11:48 pm

 
Blogger dori said...

But if they live they'll just do it again!
*sigh* ... maybe I am a little itsy bit violent ;>

4:58 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home