I live in the wonderful and volatile city of Joburg in South Africa. Sometimes I get the urge to write stuff down. This is where it lives.

Friday, August 04, 2006

How others see me...

So I got this on email the other day:

Describe me in ONE WORD...just one word! Send it to me only , then send this message to your friends and see how many strange things people say about you! Just hit reply and send me my one word ! back. Then forward this message on to your friends (including me) and see what they say about you!

I sent it out and these are the replies I got:
happy
sassy
eclectic
uber intelligent (I know that's 2 words but I like it!)
unaffected
valuable
vivacious
inspiring
spammer (from Claire, who hates these types of mails and thinks she's funny)

I got these twice from different people so I guess I have to believe them:
real
loyal

A great ego-boosting exercise!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamarai said...

May I also add the word: creative.

Creative AND sassy.

:-)

1:54 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home