I live in the wonderful and volatile city of Joburg in South Africa. Sometimes I get the urge to write stuff down. This is where it lives.

Monday, September 18, 2006

I just have to laugh!

Religion is a joke - but when it's not funny it just causes so much trouble doesn't it?

People think I'm an atheist because I don't believe in religion. Not true. I am a very spiritual person who believes in everybody being good and not harming others, karma etc.

So when the Pope put his foot in it... and then, like a self-fulfilling prophecy, some Muslims acted in that EXACT way, I had to laugh. People crack me up.

Come on everyone, just get over it! If you really have strong beliefs, then BELIEVE in them. Nothing anyone says should cause this much upset. Words mean nothing - actions speak volumes.

If you have NO idea what I'm on about - read this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamarai said...

One word: ignorance.

I have decided that these religious twats are not unlike those twatty bastards that went round killing stingrays after Steve Irwin's death.

6:00 pm

 
Blogger Zapruder said...

Agree totally, and with you T. Religion has been the greatest force for "evil" the planet has ever seen. Besides Idols of course, but that goes without saying.

8:12 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home