I live in the wonderful and volatile city of Joburg in South Africa. Sometimes I get the urge to write stuff down. This is where it lives.

Monday, January 09, 2012

Day 8 - going SO well!

I'm loving this little experiment!

I feel great, have discovered some amazing new foods and places to eat and shop - and I'm losing weight (whoop!).

Confession time: I had a little oopsie last night when I ate a veg sushi hand roll and didn't realise it had mayo... oh well, moving on.

My vegan friend showed me the best chocolate substitute... these biscuits pictured below. But I'm not eating that many of them anyway because I'm enjoying eating healthy again. :)

Other great new foods I've tried in the last week include avo hummus, rice noodles, quinoa and soy yoghurt.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home